Re: Hauppauge ImpactVCB-e 01381 PCIe driver resolution.

Hi Devin,

Thanks for responding.

So my question would be then, is it worth fixing?

I can't find any PCIe cards that give me a reasonable quality.

If I use an external card like the Dazzle it seems quite fast and better quality than many s-video cards.

Could the ImpactVCB-e be better than the Dazzle?

Regards

Steve.