Re: iMon driver with 3.11 no response

On 09/09/13 20:23, Jarod Wilson wrote:
Note: I've not had much time to work on any IR stuff in nearly 2 years
now, and I generally just ignore tech support requests, as there are
mailing lists and forums that can help you. But you caught me at a
decent time. :)
Yay! I did cc the lmml but from my other e-mail address (this current one) as I do all my lmml mails with, but I can completely understand.