Re: OMAP3 ISP change image format

It is my understanding that you should set up the format with
media-ctl, and only check
the result in your application. In other words, using G/S/TRY_FMT
ioctl on the video output
nodes won't work.

You can try the following pipeline :
ov3640 -> ccdc -> previewer -> previewer V4L2 output

and set previewer sink pad to bayer and previewer src pad to yuv

I don't think you can output rgb565 however. It is only an input
format for the CCDC.
Anyway, when you use G/S/TRY_FMT ioctl, always check the returned format.