Re: [RFC v3 00/13] Exynos5 IS driver

Hi Arun,

On 08/02/2013 05:02 PM, Arun Kumar K wrote:
The patch series add support for Exynos5 camera subsystem. It
re-uses mipi-csis and fimc-lite from exynos4-is and adds a new
media device and fimc-is device drivers for exynos5.
The media device supports asynchronos subdev registration for the
fimc-is sensors and is based on the patch series from Sylwester
for exynos4-is [1].

[1]http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-media@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg64653.html

Changes from v2
---------------
- Added exynos5 media device driver from Shaik to this series
- Added ISP pipeline support in media device driver
- Based on Sylwester's latest exynos4-is development
- Asynchronos registration of sensor subdevs
- Made independent IS-sensor support
- Add s5k4e5 sensor driver
- Addressed review comments from Sylwester, Hans, Andrzej, Sachin

This is starting to look pretty good to me, I hope we can merge this
patch set for v3.12. Let use coming two weeks for one or two review/
corrections round.
In the meantime I've done numerous fixes to the patch series [1],
especially the clock provider code was pretty buggy on the clean up
paths. Let's go through the patches and see what can be improved yet.

Thanks,
Sylwester