Re: Very verbose message about em28174 chip.

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 9:58 AM, Chris Rankin <rankincj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

Yeah, nowadays the eeprom output is one of the less useful pieces of
output (in fact, I intentionally didn't do support for dumping it out
on the em2874, but somebody did it anyway).  That said, I certainly
wouldn't nack any patch submitted which changed the debug level for
the eeprom output so it's not visible by default.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com