[DTV Tables] Now also on github.

Hey all,

since I hadn't received any comment in the previous message (which was a reply only) I thought i get this through the list as well.

I have created a github repostiory [0] for the dtv-tables so that it is easier for people to fork and upstream new data.

I'm not a fan to using github and not having patches submitted to me/the mailing list, but this isn't source code, but data that I feel is important to have in the tree as fast as possible.

I wouldn't be surprised that at some point some random manufacturer puts a reference to this tree into their system, be it closed or open, and it would be nice that our tables be as up to date as possible.

The best workflow I can think of, is that I will merge requests on github, pull them to my local repository, send the commit to the ML list before pushing it to linuxtv.org, but if better ideas arise, I'm all ears.

Oliver