Re: [omap3isp] xclk deadlock

Hi Laurent,

On 04.07.13 23:11, Laurent Pinchart wrote:
The omap3isp/xclk clock branch was used only to push patches to the media
tree, I should have deleted it afterwards. Mike's reentrancy patches were
already merged (or scheduled for merge) in mainline at that time, and for
technical reasons they were not present in the omap3isp/xclk branch.

Thanks for the explanation. It would be great if you could update your board/beagle/mt9p031 branch and include the discussed changes. I belive your branch is the only authoritative source of magic required to get the Aptina+Beagle combination going.

I've now deleted the branch from the public tree, sorry for the confusion.

Not a problem at all. The confusion was worse when I was trying to apply random patch files found via Google. ;)

--
regards,
Jakub Piotr Cłapa