Re: Technisat SkyStar USB HD & DiSEqC motor

OK, after an e-mail to TechniSat tech support I've learnt the SkyStar USB HD
isn't not compatible with a DiSEqC motor, only a DiSEqC switch.

Strange to me is the motor receives enough power to drive itself, as when
receiving a non-functional 'gotox' or 'rotor' command I can use the manual
east/west buttons on the motor. The driver also pushes the correct commands
down the wire. So what's stopping it working?

I currently have a 35ukp doorstop. ;(

Thanks go out to Patrick Boettch author of dvb_usb_technisat_usb2 and
Manu Abraham author of stv090x for their input.

Hope this helps someone out in the future.

Richard.