Re: Question: interaction between selection API, ENUM_FRAMESIZES and S_FMT?

Em Mon, 1 Jul 2013 14:56:58 +0200
Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

> PS: this discussion works much better in person with a nice whiteboard to
> draw on!

Well, let's then postpone it to either LinuxCon NA or EU.

>From this threadt, it seems that new selection API failed to fix the issues
we had with the crop API, as we're still noticing the same issues that
motivated the new API. So, we need to go one step back, and try to have
a bigger picture of the issues.

Cheers,
Mauro