From: Paulo Assis <pj.assis@xxxxxxxxx>
To: phil rosenberg <philip_rosenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "linux-media@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-media@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, 11 June 2013, 10:11
Subject: Re:

Hi,
make sure you are streaming in YUYV format and not in MJPG or any of the libv4l formats since these are decoded from MJPG.

If you are using guvcview for the stream preview you should also set the bayer pattern accordindly since it will depend on whathever resolution you are using.

Regards,
Paulo

Hi this is my first email to the list, I'm hoping someone can help