DVB-T scanning issue

Hi,

I'm trying to enable dvb support on Android. For that I started by
adding the rtl2832u driver to the android kernel and then
porting the w_scan utility for scaning the available dvb-t chanels.
However, when executing the w_scan on android
I couldn' t get any result although that the same process worked on my
desktop pc
and I've got the scan result. when tracking down the problem on
Android, I found this kernel message : musb_host_rx 1762: Rx interrupt
with no errors or packet!

Here's the used configuration:
DVB-T device : Cinergy T-stick rc hd
Desktop pc: Ubuntu 12.04 (kernel 3.2)
Android : ICS 4.0.3 (kernel 3.2)
Target platform: AM335x EVM from Texas Instruments

I'm joining the .config of generated kernel image for android.

Thanks in advance
Best Regards