Re: omap3-isp : panic using previewer from V4L input

Hi Jean-Philippe,

On Tuesday 14 May 2013 11:29:39 jean-philippe francois wrote:
> Hi Laurent,
>
> I have a beagle xm board, but no sensor board. Is it possible to have
> the omap3-isp initialised ?

Yes it is. You will just need to call omap3_init_camera() in your board code
with a pointer to platform data that contain an empty list of subdevs.
Something like

static struct isp_v4l2_subdevs_group beagle_camera_subdevs[] = {
	{ },
};

static struct isp_platform_data beagle_isp_platform_data = {
	.subdevs = beagle_camera_subdevs,
};

static int __init beagle_camera_init(void)
{
	if (!machine_is_omap3_beagle())
		return 0;

	omap3_init_camera(&beagle_isp_platform_data);

	return 0;
}
late_initcall(beagle_camera_init);

should do (you will also need to include the appropriate headers).

--
Regards,

Laurent Pinchart