V4L read I&Q data and constellation visualization added

Hello,

Reading I&Q data from frontend and generation PNG image was added.
Linux kernel (v4l subsystem) should be patched. DTV_READ_IQ and
.read_iq added.

Here is a description with some images obtained from real environment:
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Dvb_constellation

Currently .read_iq implemented for NetUP's cards only (T/C and S2
card). Other developers can implement read_iq for another cards.

Reading I&Q data and visualization tools was added into v4l-utils package.

Here is a patches:
Patch for Linux kernel: http://stand.netup.tv/downloads/iq_constellation.patch
Patch for v4l-utils:
http://stand.netup.tv/downloads/iq_constellation_v4l-utils.patch

Mauro, please apply this patches if they are ok ?

--
Abylay Ospan