Re: Patch update notification: 2 patches updated

On Monday, April 22, 2013 12:50:50 Prabhakar Lad wrote:
> Hi Mauro,
>
> On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 5:43 PM, Patchwork <patchwork@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > The following patches (submitted by you) have been updated in patchwork:
> >
> >  * [2/2] media: davinci: vpif_display: move displaying of error to approppraite place
> >      - http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/18092/
> >     was: Under Review
> >     now: Accepted
> >
> >  * [1/2] media: davinci: vpif: remove unwanted header file inclusion
> >      - http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/18093/
> >     was: Under Review
> >     now: Accepted
> >
> The above patches have been marked as 'Accepted', However I haven’t
> issued a pull request nor I find the patches in your master branch. Something
> wrong while updating patchwork ?

Since I'm the submaintainer these days for such patches I'm the one that
accepted them. Patches for 3.11 I keep here:

http://git.linuxtv.org/hverkuil/media_tree.git/shortlog/refs/heads/for-v3.11

I can't post a pull request for it yet since the 3.11 window isn't open yet,
but I'm collecting all patches there, otherwise things would just pile up.

Regards,

	Hans