Re: free Elro DVR14 usb unit for whomever fixes the driver

Hi folks,

Last year in the end of november, I mailed to this list to request
help with a driver issue for:
cx231xx #0: New device Conexant Corporation Polaris AV Capture @ 480
Mbps (0572:58a6) with 6 interfaces
The driver is in the kernel (tested Fedora and Ubuntu) but the device
does not work.
It is a 4 video-input usb box.
Since I got no response and have no clue how to fix this myself, I
replaced it with another box.
To help out other users and encourage development of the kernel, I
decided to give a way this device, to whomever thinks is able to fix
this driver.
Please contact me if you are interested.

Kind regards,
Vincent