Re: OV7670 driver for Mini2440

Hi Anvesh,

On 03/19/2013 03:41 PM, Anvesh Manne wrote:
Hello,

Cc linux-media mailing list.

I am trying to get the OV7670 module to work with Mini2440. Despite my
best efforts, i am ending with the following image.

OK, what kernel version and drivers are you currently using. Is it some
custom BSP or the Pengutronix's one ?

The image looks like there is a mismatch in configured pixel format at
the sensor and the s3c2440 CAMIF device.

Can you guide me on how to install your driver from
(http://git.linuxtv.org/snawrocki/media.git/commit/caa3b9af18f344ef9b21377f7dc4631bd6a99d19)
along with the driver from http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/563/ ?

There is already ov7670 sensor driver in the mainline kernel that
looks much better then the one from the link above. With a small
patch we should be able to use it with Mini2440.

If possible, I suggest you to use latest kernel that can be found here:
http://git.linuxtv.org/media_tree.git

I have directly interfaced OV7670 to the Camera port of Mini2440.

Thanks for you help.

Anvesh

--

Regards,