[ANNOUNCE] Changes at the master repository (media-tree.git)

I did today one change at the master driver development repository.

In the past, we used to have per-kernel release branches. The rationale is that
we were doing rebases on each new version, when we migrated from hg to git.

Well, we don't do such rebases anymore; instead, when a new version comes, we
just merge from Linus tree (typically at *-rc1). So, we don't need that schema
anymore.

Also, as we'll now have sub-maintainers, it is better to keep the branch
namespace ready for topic branches.

So, I renamed all previous "staging/for*" branches to "staging/for*" tags.

Also, we'll now be using the "master" branch for development.

Except for the noise during this transition phase, I expect that this
way, it will be easier for developers, as they don't need anymore to
track when a new "staging/for*" branch is created, in order to do their
work.

It also prevents me and others to change any existing auto-building script
to work with the newly "staging/for*" branch when it is created.

Regards,
Mauro