cx231xx : Add support for OTG102 aka EZGrabber2

The text was inadvertently dropped from my first email, reincluding here.
-----------------

This is a patch I have created that enables basic support for a product
marketed as EZGrabber2, which is identified as an OTG102 board by dmesg and
lsusb.

I have documented some detail about the product and this patch at
http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/OTG102. In summary, it has a peculiarly
marked chipset, CX78921-11z, although the packaged windows drivers looked
similar enough to the cx23100 series. With some experimentation, was able to
get the device to operate properly by replicating much of the code for the
CX231XX_BOARD_CNXT_VIDEO_GRABBER, but with the
agc_analog_digital_select_gpio information from the windows driver inf file
and defining .dont_use_port_3.

The vendor documentation states the device supports hardware encoding of
MPEG1/2/4. If I don't include the .has_417=1 option in the device
definition, it creates a single /dev/video0 device which works and provides
uncompressed video. If I do include that option, the working device is moved
to video1, and video0 is created but no data comes out of it. The Geniatech
driver also contains a firmware image called cx416enc.rom which is very
similar (in binary comparison) to the v4l-cx23885-enc.fw/ hcw85enc.rom.

The patch is against my local gentoo-3.6 kernel. As I am a first time
contributor to this mailing list, and only have a superficial understanding
of the cx231xx and related drivers and the v4l2 framework (and c programming
in general), any stylistic or procedural guidance for improving the patch
for eventual submission, information posted to the linuxtv wiki, etc, would
be welcome.

Also considering the recently submitted patch for the "Elgato Video Capture
V2" which also adds device 16 to cx2311.h and the many recent patches by
Hans Verkuil, this may take some further working to align it with a moving
target.

If you desire any further information, let me know. Thanks.

Matt