Re: em28xx: msi Digivox ATSC board id [0db0:8810]

On 02/24/2013 05:23 PM, Antti Palosaari wrote:

I rebased it to the latest LinuxTV 3.9. There is quite a lot of changes
done for em28xx driver so it could work. Please test.

http://git.linuxtv.org/anttip/media_tree.git/shortlog/refs/heads/HU345-Q

regards
Antti

I checked out the branch and these are my results from some brief testing.

Channel scan: results in INPUT/output error

Tuning and watching a channel. With mplayer when tuning to a specific channel it seemed to play without issue. Occasionally when starting mplayer, the audio and video was way out of sync. It was if the video was only displaying a few frame per second.

Remote: the number keys worked as the inputed their respective value into my terminal. I will test the others tomorrow.

http://pyther.net/a/digivox_atsc/feb24/scan.txt
http://pyther.net/a/digivox_atsc/feb24/dmesg.txt

Thanks,
Matthew