Re: DVB-T

I'd be happy to apply it (even confirt it to a patch for you ;)

but two things that I notice:

I think you listed the same transponder 6 times (with the channels in the comments).

One transponder for all channels on that transponder is enough ;)

While google (translating) any info on portugal DVB-T I found the following (translated link)

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Ftdt.telecom.pt%2Fquando%2F

A snipped:
(ask the shop because your equipment must be compatible with the DVB-T technology and MPEG-4/H.264 with the standard.)

So is this DVB-T2? Is this DVB-T1 with MPEG-4 over it? (Is that called dvb-t2 aswell?)

If you can answer these question, i'll push your changes.