Re: DVB_T2 Multistream support (PLP)

Hello,

Thank you.
Meanwhile I've contacted TBS and support told me that they have their
windows driver working (in lab) with multi PLP.
For now they don't want touching the Linux driver with that same
modification  because they wait confirmation on the field that the
Windows driver is working.
I'm not in Russia now therefore I can't confirm for them that their
windows driver works with a real life DVB-T2 broadcast...

I will maybe have an access in Tomsk but I'm not sure yet if there is
DVB-T2 broadcast with a multi PLP there...

Eventually, is there somebody in Russia under a DVB-T2 multi PLP
broadcast range?

Regards,