Re: Replacement for vloopback?

Well, I have a (what I think) pretty simple use case here, but without
any gstreamer involved:

I have a software video sip phone (based on pjsip). I would like to
automatically initiate a video call when there is a certain amount of
motion detected.

Both software packages access a v4l device. I have no idea how to change
that to a gstreamer pipe. Ma guess is that it will probably be very
difficult :-(

Michael