em28xx: fix bytesperline calculation in TRY_FMT

Compared to the previous patch I've removed the calculation change (I still
think it is wrong, but this needs to be considered in a wider perspective).

But the more obvious problem where the current width instead of the one
provided by the application is used still needed to be fixed, which is
done by this patch.

Regards,

	Hans