Baseband I/Q raw data from a dvb-s/dvb-s2 card. Is it possible ?

Greetings to all !
First of all apologies, as this might not an "on-topic " question for the list.

I am looking for a way to access the raw baseband I/Q data either for
dvb-s or dvb-s2 but i am kind of confused if this is possible and with
which card.
I had a look at some of the driver(s) code, but still could not figure it out.
As far as i can tell a demodulator like the STB0899 for example
provides this info but i am not sure if this is available by the
driver, or if there are any other alternatives.

The reason i want to access the raw I/Q stream is because i am in the
process of building a high speed random number generator that will use
the thermal noise
 produced by the LNB

I know its possible to tap to the I/Q stream by adding some external
fast ADC/comperator but i am looking to see if there is a way to do
that without modifications to the card etc

Any help,info,pointers would be highly appreciated

Best regards

Stelios

PGP Key fingerprint = DC66 109A 6C3A 2D65 BA52  806E 6122 DAF4 32E7 076A