Re: Problem between DMB-TH USB dongle drivers and Frontend broken (DVBv3 migrate to DVBv5)

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 1:01 PM, nise.design <nise.design@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> After google search I think the problem may be come from connection between
> DMB-TH drivers and dvb_frontend.c broken. I wanted to know any example code
> or instruction about DVBv3 driver connect to dvb_frontend.c.  Thank you for
> any advice.

Before suggesting that this is the cause, you should do a kenrel
bisect and identify whether it worked before the patch series in
question, but fails after it is applied.  That will tell you whether
the patch[es] are really the problem, or whether you're just
speculating.

Devin
--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs