Re: [GIT PULL FOR 3.9] em28xx videobuf2 support and v4l2-compliance fixes

First of all:
Hans, Devin thank you for working on this stuff !

Am 04.01.2013 21:59, schrieb Devin Heitmueller:
> On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 2:59 PM, Ezequiel Garcia <elezegarcia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Maybe I'm wrong, but weren't **all** changes supposed to be sent as a PATCH
>> to the mailing list for community review, before the PULL request was sent?
> No, you are correct.  I did a PULL specifically because Mauro asked me
> to.

Interesting. Can you shed some light on whats going on behind the scenes
? ;)
How does this "request for pull-request" thing work and shouldn't this
happen on the public ML, too ?

> I'll resend the individual patches now to the list.

Do you still want me to review/test it ?
I'm willing to invest some time for it, but as there is already a pull
request, it seems to be ready and I really don't want to waste my time... !?

Regards,
Frank