Re: [media-workshop] Barcelona Media Summit Report

Em Sat, 29 Dec 2012 14:00:33 +0100
Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

> On Sat December 29 2012 13:53:38 Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> > Em Sat, 29 Dec 2012 10:08:13 -0200
> > Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@xxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
> >
> > > Hi Hans & others,
> > >
> > > Sorry, only today I had time to dig into the Barcelona's media summit report.
> > >
> > > I have a few comments for it below.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Mauro
> > >
> > > Em Fri, 16 Nov 2012 13:58:54 +0100
> > > Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
> >
> > Ok, as I'm about to add this at linuxtv website, I'm re-posting the final
> > text after my review.
> >
> > There's a small format change, as I paste it on Libreoffice, in order to
> > make easier to convert to html, but the content should be the one written
> > by Hans, with my reviews.
>
> It might be useful to add a pointer to my second draft of the guidelines
> for submitting patches:
>
> http://lwn.net/Articles/529490/
>
> Just a suggestion...

Hmm... I don't like very much to mangle the summary of a meeting with
something that were discussed after that at the ML, as one of the meeting's
results. Especially since that is just a draft which might even not be the
final one.

Also, in this specific case, I can't see much value on adding such info,
as the meeting report already points that such document will be discussed
and elaborated at the ML and later added at kernel's Documentation,
even pointing to the place at docs where it will likely be.

Cheers,
Mauro