Re: ivtv driver inputs randomly "block"

Hi Brian,

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 12:53 PM, Brian J. Murrell
<brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
> I am sure you would agree that this is not really a suitable
> work-around, yes?

I meant doing that just as a debug trial to know if
maybe MythTV was doing something wrong.

Andy already answered explaining this shouldn't be the case.

In fact now that Andy is helping you,
you'll get far better help from him than from me.

>> PS: Please don't drop linux-media list from Cc

[...]
> Perhaps you got the copy I CC'd to you directly before you got the copy
> that went to the list via gmane.

Well, this very mail I'm answering appears as being sent to me alone.
However, the mail can be found on mail-archive so it must be something
in the way I got it. Never mind.

Thanks,

    Ezequiel