Re: mt9t031-VPFE integration issues...

On Sat, 10 Nov 2012, Carmignani Dario wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thanks for the answer.
>
> Sorry, but I actually have not so clear how I can use soc-camera sensor driver
> with, for example, vpfe for dm365.
>
> Can you please give me some hints?

Sorry, I'm not working with those systems. I don't even have access to
non-soc-camera systems with soc-camera-based sensors. Basically you'll
have to take a mainline camera-enabled dm365-based board (if there are
any) as an example and use struct soc_camera_link as platform data for the
ov772x driver. I think, Laurent (cc'ed) has a git-tree online somewhere
with an example, using soc-camera originated sensor drivers with a
non-soc-camera system. Try to find his mail about this on the list.

Thanks
Guennadi

---
Guennadi Liakhovetski, Ph.D.