more than 6 Tevii S464 DVB-S2 card in linux 3.6.5.

Hi,

I have 8 Tevii S464 DVB-S2 cards installed in my industrial PC with
Ubuntu 10.04.4 with kernel 3.6.5.

The system loads cx88_dvb for this card, but only recognizes six of
cards, and make device files for them under /dev/dvb. (adapters 0 to
5).
dmesg is silent about other cards, but lspci -vv clearly shows 8 cards
are exist on system.
If I install another cards, like TechnoTrend S2-1600, the adapter
numbers increase, which clearly shows 6 adapters is limit for Tevii
S464 module.

I'm used to install 18 skystar2 v2.8 in this system, without any problem.

What is the problem, and how could I recompile kernel to overcome it.

regards.
A. Hoseini.