Checking in on a Broken Link on Your Site About Photo Album Programs

Hi Administrator,

I've reported a broken link on your site http://cvs.linuxtv.org/vdrwiki/index.php/Graphtft-plugin that links to http://www.enlightenment.org/pages/imlib2.html and haven't heard back, so I just wanted to verify whether you're the right person to contact? If not, could you direct me to the person maintaining the website? If you would be interested in updating your website, I have a similar resource that you are more than welcome to use to update. Let me know!

Link Replacement Option: http://www.learnstuff.com/learn-about-photo-album-programs-and-sites/

Best,
Hannah Edwards