Re: Using OV5642 sensor driver for CM8206-A500SA-E

Hi Anatolij,

if I remember correctly I had the same issue inverted. For me the
initialization sequence of the freescale driver didn't work. Generally
it was quite difficult to deduce anything from the docs to split the
initialization into sensible parts. Too many parts were undocumented
or didn't work as expected. Maybe there are different hardware
revisions out there that need a different register setup.
Unfortunately I can only give you some general notes here as I no
longer possess an OV5642.

Good luck,

 Bastian