[omap3-isp-live] Autofocus buffer interpretation of H3A engine

Hi Laurent

I am adapting your current omap3-isp-live application to fit our needs (http://git.ideasonboard.org/omap3-isp-live.git/commit/619164a994c8d878249d6c1b8b16c27074a04209).
For this I need to implement an autofocus algorithm to control an attached actuator.
Let me summarize what components I use:

- beagleboard-xm
- mt9p031 on leopardimaging li-5m03
- own developed voice-coil-motor (vcm) driven by current regulator ad5821
- kernel 3.5 out of the linux-omap tree

To generate a control signal for my vcm, I need to interpret the values generated by
the AF engine of the omap3isp, h3a module. I see, that you have already implemented
a working auto-exposure functionality with the AEWB module - so I have done the same
with the AF module. But now I have problems to interpret the generated values in omap3_isp_af_process. Do you know how the paxel-buffer is structured?
I see that the received buffer has the size of

buf_size = af->paxel.h_cnt * af->paxel.v_cnt * OMAP3ISP_AF_PAXEL_SIZE;

where  OMAP3ISP_AF_PAXEL_SIZE is 48 bytes, but what is in the 48 bytes?

Have you made some progress in implementing an autofocus algorithm?

Thank you for your help and greetings,
Florian