Re: Zolid USB DVB-T Tuner Pictures

Hi Oliver (and who else might be interested)

Regarding my posts about contributing to the list of devices on the page...
<http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB-T_USB_Devices>
... I created an account, so that I could add an image of the device.
Unfortunately, the Wiki didn't want me to do this; I do not know exactly why.
Oliver has been kind enough to try and help me (thank you for your patience!), but I still could not succeed in adding the picture.

On Mon, 08 Oct 2012 14:22:11 +0200, Oliver Schinagl wrote:
> I have that too, if i'm not logged in :) if you are logged in, it
> should work (with an active account). Try 'private session' or
> whatever you have in your browser (ctrl-p top of my head in ff) and
> ensure you login. If it still does not work, something else may be
> broken.

I'll try taking a different approach. I've placed the pictures in 3 different (speed-optimized) sizes. They're all in quite good quality, as I've cleaned them before I scaled them down.

<http://zolid.gpio.dk/>

-So if anyone, who is able to change the Wiki, feels like putting them up, please feel free. I claim no rights to the pictures, except from that I still would like to be able to use them myself if need be. ;)

The entry I was thinking about adding the picture to, is called "zolid-mini-dvb-t-stick-v2", however, I am not completely sure if /that/ is how the mentioned device actually looks, because there are no "HDTV USB DVB-T" markings on mine; however, mine is a version 2.

Love
Jens