Re: [media-workshop] Tentative Agenda for the November workshop

On Tue October 23 2012 03:03:35 Laurent Pinchart wrote:
> On Monday 22 October 2012 14:06:06 Hans Verkuil wrote:

> > > A small room with a projector would be nice if possible, although not
> > > required. Who would be interested in attending a brainstorming session on
> > > contexts ?
> >
> > I would be, but the problem is that the conference is also interesting.
>
> More interesting than a brainstorming session about hardware contexts ? ;-)
> There's of course talks I want to attend, but I can probably skip some of
> them.
>
> > The only day I have really available is the Friday *after* the summit.
>
> We'll probably need several brainstorming sessions anyway. I'd like to
> organize one before the media summit though, as we'll have limited time to
> discuss the topic during the summit, which doesn't suit brainstorming sessions
> very well.

Sylwester, would Samsung be able to prepare for a brainstorming session on
Monday or Tuesday? Both Laurent and myself have presentations on Wednesday,
so that's not the best day for such a session.

Do you think we should do a half-day or a full day session on this?

Regards,

	Hans