Re: Using omap3-isp-live example application on beagleboard with DVI

Hi Enric,

On Wednesday 17 October 2012 11:35:37 Enric Balletbo Serra wrote:
> 2012/10/17 Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinchart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

[snip]

> > Instead of failing what would be more interesting would be to get the
> > application to work in 16bpp mode as well. For that you will need to paint
> > the frame buffer with a 16bpp color, and set the colorkey to the same
> > value. Would you be able to try that ?
>
> New patch attached, comments are welcome as I'm newbie with video devices.

Thank you for the patch. In the future could you please send patches inline
instead of attached (git send-email is a very useful tool for that) ? It would
make review easier.

You can get the bpp value directly from the frame buffer API without going
through sysfs. I've modified your patch accordingly, have added support for
24bpp as well and pushed the result to the repository.

--
Regards,

Laurent Pinchart