Re: Integrate camera interface of OMAP3530 in Angstrom Linux

Hi Laurent,

thanks for your reply.

Using a current mainline kernel is a little problematic. Recently I compiled the 2.6.39 and it wasn't able to boot at all. The reason for this are probably the chips, that are built on the CPU module. Usually, a working kernel for this module was undergoing some modifications by Technexion because of these chips. Currently, Technexion only offers the 2.6.32. and 2.6.37 kernel. The latter one makes a new device node /dev/media0 available (after activating some 'experimental' marked options in the kernel config), but I wasn't able to capture any signal.

I'm going to try the latest mainline kernel, but I doubt it will work.

Kind regards,
Andreas