Re: omap3isp: wrong image after resizer with mt9v034 sensor

On Monday 01 October 2012 12:49:48 Enric Balletbò i Serra wrote:
> 2012/10/1 Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinchart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> > wrote:
> >
> > [snip]

> >> So I can use your software to test if it's a white balance issue ?
> >
> > Yes, but that's really a test application, it might not work out of the
> > box.
>
> I'm getting following error
>
> # ./live
>     Device /dev/video6 opened: OMAP3 ISP resizer output (media).
>     viewfinder configured for 2011 1024x768
>     AEWB: #win 10x7 start 6x0 size 74x68 inc 10x8
>     Device /dev/video7 opened: omap_vout ().
>     3 buffers requested.
>     Buffer 0 mapped at address 0xb6e16000.
>     Buffer 1 mapped at address 0xb6c96000.
>     Buffer 2 mapped at address 0xb6b16000.
>     3 buffers requested.
>     Buffer 0 valid.
>     Buffer 1 valid.
>     Buffer 2 valid.
>     unable to retrieve AEWB event: Inappropriate ioctl for device (25).
>     unable to retrieve AEWB event: Inappropriate ioctl for device (25).
>     unable to retrieve AEWB event: Inappropriate ioctl for device (25).
>
> and a blue screen appears on my monitor. Maybe I missed a patch ?

Make sure you compile the application against the kernel version running on
your system. You might also need to patch the omap_vout driver to support
1024x768 (modify VID_MAX_HEIGHT in drivers/media/video/omap/omap_voutdef.h).

--
Regards,

Laurent Pinchart