Re: Cinergy T Stick Dual RC (rev. 2)

Hi Damien,

Em Mon, 17 Sep 2012 19:29:00 +0200
Damien Bally <biribi@xxxxxxx> escreveu:

> Hello
>
> I bought this card because it is supported since kernel 2.6.37 according
> to this page :
>
> http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/TerraTec_Cinergy_T_USB_Dual_RC
>
> As it it was not recognized by OpenSuse 11.4 (the kernel just sees a
> keyboard) I googled a while and found that rev.2 was not (and noticed
> the little sticker on my device confirming it).
>
> According to this page :
> http://ein-eike.de/2012/08/07/terratec-cinergy-t-stick-dual-rc-revision-2 the
> device contains it9133 and it9137 chips which are supported since 3.4
> kernels. So I patched and compiled successfully the last linux-media
> sources and intalled the adhoc firmwares.
>
> It seems to work quite well with VDR : I managed to record
> simultaneously 2 streams on different transponders while watching live
> TV, but I haven't yet tested the remote control part.

In order to submit a patch, it needs to be at the diff -p1 format, e. g.
the patches should be like:
	something/drivers/media/.../it913x.c

Also, you need to add your Signed-Off-By at the email [1]. You should also
copy the driver maintainer (Malcolm Priestley <tvboxspy@xxxxxxxxx>) as
I generally expect him to pick those patches, and submit them to me.
Well, this one in particular is trivial, as it is just a new USB ID addition,
so I generally just apply those kind of patches directly, if the driver maintainer
didn't get it before me.

So, could you please fix those issues and resent the patch?

Thanks,
Mauro

[1] See: http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Development:_How_to_submit_patches