s5p-tv/mixer_video.c weirdness

Hi Marek, Sylwester,

I've been investigating how multiplanar is used in various drivers, and I
came across this driver that is a bit weird.

querycap sets both single and multiple planar output caps:

        cap->capabilities = V4L2_CAP_STREAMING |
                V4L2_CAP_VIDEO_OUTPUT | V4L2_CAP_VIDEO_OUTPUT_MPLANE;

This suggests that both the single and multiplanar APIs are supported.

But mxr_ioctl_ops only implements these:

        /* format handling */
        .vidioc_enum_fmt_vid_out = mxr_enum_fmt,
        .vidioc_s_fmt_vid_out_mplane = mxr_s_fmt,
        .vidioc_g_fmt_vid_out_mplane = mxr_g_fmt,

Mixing single planar enum_fmt with multiplanar s/g_fmt makes little sense.

I suspect everything should be multiplanar.

BTW, I recommend running v4l2-compliance over your s5p drivers. I saw several
things it would fail on.

Regards,

	Hans