[ANNOUNCE] media workshop in November

Dear developers,

We're feeling the need for one more media workshop this year.

As there will be already several developers going to LinuxCon Europe and
Embedded Linux Conference Europe, we'll be co-locating the workshop together
with those two events.

As there will be several developers speaking about the media subsystem at
both LinuxCon and ELCE, we decided to take just one day (September, 8th)
for the media workshop (while we expect that we'll likely have some other
discussions during the week).

In order to finish the arrangements, I need to know who will be attending,
and also we need to receive the theme proposals. Please estimate how long
do you think that it would be needed for the proposed theme presentation
and discussions.

I have a theme proposal already:

	How to improve the patch submission workflow for media patches - 2 hours.

So, please confirm your intention to be there and propose the themes of
your interests to media-workshop@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list.

Thanks!
Mauro