Terratec Cinergy T PCIe Dual doesn;t work nder the Xen hypervisor

Hi,

I recently began to investigate the Xen hypervisor. One key piece of
the server I'm
using is its DVB tuners. I'm using a Terratec Cinergy T PCIe Dual.

When running on bare metal it works relatively well (it has other bugs
I'll report later),
but when running on a dom0 under the Xen hypervisor I get no data from
the tuners,
or very damaged data like if there was more noise than signal.

Initially I thought Xen would be the cause of the problem, but after
having written on
the Xen development mailing list and talked about it with a couple
developers, it isn't
very clear where the problem is. So far I haven't been able to get the
smallest warning
or error.

I thought someone more involved with the DVB drivers could give us a
hand. You can
see the thread on the Xen development ml here:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/xen/devel/256197#256197

Neither raising the loglevel nor enabling the cx23885, cx25840, drxk
and mt2063 debug
options I get anything wrong. Just scrambled data from the tuners.

I'd appreciate any help.

--
Javier Marcet <jmarcet@xxxxxxxxx>