gspca_pac7302 driver broken ?

Hi,

can anyone who owns such a device confirm that the gspca_pac7302 driver
(kernel 3.6.0-rc1+) is fine ?

Today I stumbled over a webcam which we do not support yet. The Windows
driver of this device is called pac7302.sys, so I added it's USB-ID to
the gspca-driver but couldn't get the device working.
When I started capturing, the LED turned on for about a second and then
off again. No frames are received. There were no error messages.

I didn't have enough time for looking into this deeper today, but I
think I could borrow this device again in a few days.

Regards,
Frank Schäfer