Terratec H7 aka az6007 with CI

Hello!

Just a reminder that az6007 with CI still isn't working 100% with Kaffeine.
But since I use my device with MythTV that uses the same usage pattern as my workaround for Kaffeine it works like a charm.

The pattern are:
* Open up device / Start Kaffeine
* Tune to encrypted channel / Choose channel in Kaffeine
* Close Device / Close Kaffeine
* Open device / Start Kaffeine
* Watch channel

The exact procedure that MythTV uses when tuning to a channel.

Not exactly sure if this is a driver bug or a Kaffeine bug since I'm just a user.

The "normal" way that do not work in Kaffeine are:
* Start Kaffeine
* Tune to an encrypted channel
* If that works tune to another encrypted channel which will not work.

Since it is working with my main application I'm satisfied but look at this as a formal bug report. If you need any help or testing I'm willing to help time permitting. I know that some of you doing the actual work doesn't have access to a CAM but if you need debugging information or any output just notify me directly.

I'm am running a relativly new media_build. Haven't been able to test the latest media_build since it is stopping on a compile error. (As of 25 of August 2012)

Thanks again for the hard work with the driver (Mauro for the inclusion and Jose for the CI. Hopefully I got the names right).

It is much appreciated by me and my better half.