Re: RFC: V4L2 API ambiguities

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 5:39 PM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab
<mchehab@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> No, it is not out of scope. The thing is that none of the developers
> that are going to be there proposed a DVB-specific themes, unfortunately.
>
> Yet, there are two themes there that are not V4L only: the userspace
> discussions and the SoC discussions. I expect that it will focus at
> the media API's as a hole, and not just V4L API.

I'm talking specifically about a discussion of "V4L2 API Ambiguities",
which is the topic of this thread and the meeting in question.  I
realize other parts of the conference include DVB.  If you want me to
start piling onto this thread will all the problems/deficiencies
related to our DVB API, we can certainly do that.  However, none of
the people on this thread will have any real insight into them given
those individuals focus entirely on V4L2.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com