[Q] stk1160 on arm raspberrypi (but with issues)

Hi,

I received some reports of stk1160 working on
the world famous ARM raspberrypi devices; with some changes to current code:

https://github.com/ezequielgarcia/stk1160-standalone/issues/5

This gently user did some changes on my suggestion and then could capture a png
with mplayer. However the image looks a little corrupted:

http://postimage.org/image/ksg9ji8d5/

1. I'd like to ask, if someone can (just looking at the capture)
guess the origin of the corruption: memory or bandwidth?

2. Also, I wonder if someone could explain me a bit, about DMA_NONCOHERENT
config.

I know you're probably very busy right now,
so I don't expect tons of answers;
but I'm sure many of you will be happy to know this is
(sort of) working on an ARM device.

Thanks,
Ezequiel.