Assunto: Media summit/KS-2012 proposals
Data: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 14:58:23 -0300
De: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@xxxxxxxxxx>

In order to sum-up the discussions around the media summit, this is what we've got so far:

Proposals									     	proposed by
=====================================================================================|=========================================================================================
Common device tree bindings for media devices						Sylvester Nawrocki / Guennadi Liakhovetski
ALSA and V4L/Media Controller								Steven Toth / Laurent Pinchart
ARM and needed features for V4L/DVB							Steven Toth
Intel media SDK										Steven Toth
V4L compiance tool									Hans Verkuil
V4L2 API ambiguities									Hans Verkuil
Media Controller library								Laurent Pincart / Sakari Ailus
SoC Vendors feedback - how to help them to go upstream - Android's V4L2 cam library	Laurent Pincart / Guennadi Liakhovetski / Palash Bandyopadhyay / Naveen Krishnamurthy
Synchronization, shared resource and optimizations					Pawel Osciak
V4L2/DVB issues from userspace perspective						Rémi Denis-Courmont

As we'll have only one day for the summit, we may need to remove some themes, or maybe to get an extra time during LPC for the remaining discussions.

Possible attendents:
===================

Guennadi Liakhovetski
Laurent Pinchart
Mauro Carvalho Chehab
Michael Krufky
Naveen Krishnamurthy
+1 seat from ST (waiting Naveen to define who will be the other seat)
Palash Bandyopadhyay
Pawel Osciak
Rémi Denis-Courmont
Sakari Ailus
Steven Toth
Sylvester Nawrocki

Am I missing something?

Are there other proposals or people intending to participate?

Regards,
Mauro

Conexant E-mail Firewall (Conexant.Com) made the following annotations

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."