Re: [Workshop-2011] Media summit at the Kernel Summit - was: Fwd: Re: [Ksummit-2012-discuss] Organising Mini Summits within the Kernel Summit

On Thu 26 July 2012 14:05:51 Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:

> >> Oh? Is this firm yet? There's some pressure to book flights early
> here...
> >
> > Yes, that's firm.
>
> Sorry again... Does that mean nothing happens on Sunday and Monday?

To my knowledge there is nothing planned with respect to V4L/DVB.

Monday is the closed session of the kernel summit. All workshops of the
various subsystems are scheduled on Tuesday.

That doesn't mean nothing happens: I'll be attending the gstreamer
conference on Monday myself.

> Also, when do get confirmed invitations to attend the media summit?

I'll make sure you'll be invited. I'm not even sure you need an official
invite for the workshop. I know that anyone who also attends the LPC can
get an invite for the workshops on Tuesday for free.

Anyway, I'll put your name on the list and make sure that Mauro will pass
that on to the organizers once he's back from vacation.

Regards,

	Hans