GPIO interface between DVB sub-drivers (bridge, demod, tuner)

I am looking kinda standardized interface for setting GPIOs between the DVB drivers chip drivers. For most typical example there is LNA which is controlled by RF-tuner GPIO. That kind of LNA controlling logic belongs to interface driver thus I will need to call demod driver from bridge in order to set LNA.

Simply solution is to add own own callbacks, set_gpio() and get_gpio() for both tuner and demod ops but I will not like to that of there is existing solutions. Grepping Documentation reveals quite much documents, most interesting seems to be:
Documentation/gpio.txt
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/gpio/gpio.txt
Documentation/pinctrl.txt

Is there anyone who could say straight now what is best approach and where to look example?

regards
Antti

--
http://palosaari.fi/