Re: Make menuconfig doesn't work anymore

2012/7/12 VDR User <user.vdr@xxxxxxxxx>:

> No, the drivers I need were already there but I just checked my
> menuconfig and I see:
> Multimedia support -> Customize TV tuners -> NXP TDA18212 silicon tuner
>
> Is that what you're looking for? If so, all you need, I think, is "DVB
> for Linux" and "Customize analog and hybrid tuner modules to build" to
> get the "Customize TV tuners" option.

Thanks for the input, but that's not the driver I need. I need the
ddbridge compatible (?) driver, NXP TDA18212 DD

[*] DVB/ATSC adapters
                    <M> Digital Devices bridge support
                    [*] Customse the frontend modules to build
                    Customize DVB Frontends →
                        STV 0367 (DD)
                        NXP TDA18212 silicon tuner (DD)